TLC8 Primary School Competition
Limerick Landmarks Competition – OPEN NOW!
This year, TLC wants to raise awareness about the environment, embrace working together, community and showcase pride in Limerick.
That’s why we’re asking schools to get creative sustainably and use recycled/recyclable materials to produce some fun 3D art that displays the best of Limerick!
Your class must create a piece of 3D art of a Limerick Landmark e.g. King John’s Castle.
You must only use recycled/recyclable materials
Structure must stand on its own
It must be a recognised landmark in Limerick
Classroom must send a short video of pupils working on the piece
4 photos are required:
- one of the front of the art piece
- one of the side of the art piece
- one above shot of the art piece
- one with pupils and teacher standing with the landmark art piece
Your class must be signed up to take part in TLC8
€500 Harvey Norman Voucher for classroom tech
€250 Harvey Norman Voucher for classroom tech
€100 book voucher
€50 art supplies voucher
Deadline: Friday 3rd March, 3pm
How to enter:
Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries must include the below information:
Is your class taking part in TLC8? Yes/No
Do you consent to your entry images and videos being shared on TLC social channels and website, in the press and in the media? Yes/No
Contact email and phone number
Agree to T&Cs below
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Team Limerick Clean-Up. The deadline for application entry is Friday 3rd March.
2. The winners will be chosen by our judging panel from the correct qualifying entries and contacted in early March.
3. The judge's decision is final.
4. Only one entry per class will be accepted.
5. The competition is only open to primary schools in Limerick city and county.
6. The Winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible after the applicable competition draw.
7. If, for any reason, a winner cannot be contacted, or fails to reply to Team Limerick Clean-Up within 14 days of notification or fails to meet the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, then team Limerick Clean-Up may declare such a win void (and the offered prizes will lapse) and select the next best placed entry, a substitute winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. All entries details (class, age and school) may be used in marketing campaigns such as exhibitions, the teamlimerickcleanup.ie website and on social media. Photographs of the winners together with their names and ages may be used in publicity campaigns.
9. No cash alternatives are available to any prizes.
10.. The prizes are not transferable.
11. No purchase is necessary